Franz Lisp Resources – Information Provided by Franz Inc. 2006-08-23
ISO 8601 "Data elements and interchange formats – Information interchange - Representation of dates and times" is an international standard for date and time representations. The signature feature of the ISO 8601 format is that all values are organized from most to least significant. This leads, among others, to the increasingly familiar YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss format seen in international forums. Support for parsing ISO 8601 date-time strings and storing the corresponding date-time object in Lisp has been added in an update released in mid-August, 2006.
2. NEW - Allegro CL FAQ
The new FAQ provides answers in a streamlined format with even more relevant content. Comments on the content and format are welcome (send them to email@example.com). The material covers all currently-supported Allegro CL releases, including questions about the Express edition and Express edition licenses.
3. Promotional Offer: Upgrade from LispWorks to ACL 8.0
This promotional offer is valid until
For more info: http://www.franz.com/products/packages/
4. Lisp in a Box now includes Allegro CL 8.0 on Linux
Lispbox is a version of Lisp in a Box (created originally by Matthew Danish and Mikel Evins) customized for use with the Practical Common Lisp book by Peter Seibel. Downloads including the appropriate Allegro CL 8.0 Express Edition are available for Windows, Mac OS X, and (as we now announce here) Linux on x86 machines.
5. Database Corner News: AllegroCache updates since July. The current release of AllegroCache is 1.1.15.
*NOTE* With the release of 1.1.14, there was a Client/Server protocol change. The client from the new version will not connect to servers from older versions.
AllegroCache download page here:
6. Training Schedule
Allegro CL Certification Program - Basic and Intermediate courses available. Next 3-day sessions:
, September 6, 13 and 20
- Intermediate, October 4, 11 and 18
- Ask us about previously recorded programs that are available if you are unable to attend the live course.
- Make the most of your Allegro CL application by utilizing our
- consulting services,
- Lisp Jobs - http://www.lispjobs.com/
- For more information about other Franz products and services, please contact your product application manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on this page provided by Franz, Inc. at http://franz.com/
Including this page does not imply any endorsement of recommendation on this organizations products.